The new pacesetter in carrier-class services
Expertise in fiber optic connectivity and Carrier Solutions
With a highly reliable network infrastructure, world-class quality, and a carrier management account team – working with a pacesetter has its advantages. We have built a data network from the ground up to provide the highest quality and most reliable, standards-based network infrastructure available today. Backed by guarantees for service provisioning dates, times, and network performance – there is no better choice.
With Smart City Telecom, you can depend on these quality promises:
- Network quality. Proactive network monitoring of end-to-end network connectivity and network traffic.
- Service quality. High availability and redundant solutions that meet the needs of the most stringent SLAs.
- Carrier Management Account Team Premium Care. Exclusive carrier account care, plus network engineering, and 24/7/365 NOC support.
Benefits of Carrier Services from Smart City Telecom:
- Metro market focus. Headquartered in Orlando, we are one of Central Florida’s most deep-rooted regional providers.
- Facilities-based. We build, own, and operate high capacity, physically diverse optical networks connecting key data aggregation points.
- Agnostic service offering. Our network supports voice, video, and data services over a single reliable infrastructure.
- Flexible platform. Highly scalable Ethernet solutions allow for quick upgrades.
- Speed to market. Our dedicated Carrier Management Account Team coordinates our ability to build-in quickly and supports your “need-to-know” at every step, ensuring the ultimate carrier-to-carrier experience.
If you need Network-to-Network (NNI) to User network Interface (UNI) connectivity for your customers within the Smart City footprint, Carrier E-Access is the solution. Offering Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards-compliant Ethernet access, leverage our robust, fiber-based network to seamlessly extend your network to your customers.
Carrier E-Transport provides a Network-to-Network (NNI) to a Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) connectivity when you need to connect to another carrier outside of the Smart City Telecom footprint, Carrier E-Transport is the solution. The primary transport method for your last-mile and/or local backhaul connection, with bandwidth, scalability, redundancy and fault tolerance expected from a Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) adherent network provider.
If you are looking to expand your market and add new subscribers, Cell Tower Backhaul from Smart City Telecom is the best solution. Optimize your current network while quickly expanding with a lower cost and more scalable cell-site and aggregation-site backhaul solution. Providing UNI to UNI connectivity for mobile operators that wish to connect their Radio Network Controller to Radio Base Stations within the Smart City footprint.
With the increased dependency on smart phones and mobile-device applications, seamless connectivity is becoming more critical as more users are looking to stream, download and share. The Distributed Antenna System is designed to allow direct access to a carrier’s core network. Smart City Telecom, along with our strategic partners, can offer a customized Distributed Antenna System for your in-building wireless solution.
Tailor-made bandwidth options
Scalable, secure, and dedicated to you.
At Smart City Telecom, we are uniquely positioned in the market to serve your business. With an all-fiber network built from the ground up, we offer custom network solutions, and will work with you to build a tailored plan for your unique requirements.