Custom Voice solutions, powerful features
Increase productivity with next generation solutions.
At Smart City Telecom, we understand that your phone service is your business lifeline. That’s why our infrastructure and processes are designed from the ground up to ensure that our Voice Services consistently deliver reliable, high-quality communications.
The unique flexibility of our Voice Services gives you the ability to customize a voice solution that matches your present needs and prepares you for the future. Today, you may only need a single business phone line, but tomorrow your success may require a solution that enables unified communications with a hosted SIP solution.
Designed for your unique communication requirements
Turnkey solutions offering a wide array of innovative features and the ultimate flexibility to scale as your business grows.
Whether you need a single phone line, multiple phone lines, a PRI or SIP-based solution for your PBX or an IP PBX to facilitate both internal and external communication, we can help you get connected with flexible, customized Voice Services, including:
- Business Phone offers multiple phone lines with unlimited local and nationwide long-distance and a range of powerful phone features you expect from a premier service provider.
- PRI gives you a direct connection from your PBX to our fiber network.
- SIP Trunks provides measurable advantages and significant cost savings as well as being supported by our fiber backbone and industry-leading technology that supports carrier-grade features.
- Hosted Voice offers your business enterprise-level phone features at a fraction of the cost.
Benefits of Voice Services from Smart City Telecom:
- Cost-effective and high-performance trunking solutions. Whether you need to enhance your system’s overall performance or connect your PBX to the public telephone network without replacing your existing equipment, we have the trunk solution for your business.
- Simplified, scalable system, increased call capacity, improved call quality and exceptional service reliability. Options for companies who require phone service at multiple locations or have remote workers, and highly innovative mobile, video and collaboration applications.
- Business continuity. Start working immediately from a different location should disaster strike.
- Responsive, personalized service. Dedicated account management, professional technical support and locally-based customer care 24/7/365.